The real estate market is constantly changing in their methods on how to look for that right house and property. In a National Association of Realtors (NAR) survey done in 2003, 71% of prospective homebuyers are looking for the dream houses and properties online which is huge increase from 41% in 2001. With the advent of technology, marketing strategies for real estate properties are also constantly evolving.
To be successful in the real estate industry, a concrete marketing plan is important. Some people would say that marketing is just like a glossy form of begging or being pushy. Marketing is a way of making prospective clients understand the benefits of having a particular service, in this case, property. Experts would say that the Law of Attraction should be followed when marketing. The Law of Attraction is all about attracting the positive energy, concentrating on what you want.
There are also some great ways marketing tips and strategies which would definitely help real estate agents and investors.
• Maximize the internet. Currently, 87% of homebuyers would search the internet for information. Also a lot of people selling their houses and properties would maximize online advertising. The increasing number of people checking the internet for listings is not the only reason why online marketing works. It is also an inexpensive way of reaching target clients. Emails can be used when communicating with prospective buyers.
• Virtual tours. Conducting virtual tours would help buyers see a glimpse of the house. An agent should be able to produce slide shows with audio description or text that would be able to help buyers visualize themselves in the property. Visibility is important, so include video clips of the homes and even the neighbourhood where they are located. Invite everyone to visit the agent’s website by linking the URL or website address in the email invitations you would be sending out. You could even include it in flyers, advertisements, business cards, postcards, etc.
• Let prospective clients know more about you and your team. In your website, you could include an “about us” section where the team would be introduced. Be sure to include your success rate and experience in this part. Also include ways on how they can contact you. This way, you are making yourself and your team available for their needs.
• Develop or improve your communication skills. An agent would always rely on his or her communication skills when helping potential buyers decide. It is important to let the buyer know how they would benefit from acquiring the property.
• Research and survey. Just because a particular marketing strategy is already working for you, you are not going to check other changes in the market. The trends change, perform closing surveys to get in touch with clients’ needs and demands.
• Give back to the community. Participate in community activities like civic-oriented and other volunteer activities. Aside from that fact that you get to help the community, you’re also making your name public.
There are different methods, a lot of tips which could be used to increase your real estate success. However, you are the only person who will know what would and would not work for you and your team. It may be a trial and error process, but what is important is that, you get to be a better organization at the end of the day.